Create, edit or move a website form
You can create a form on any normal website page.
- Create the page on which the form will be placed.
- Click Add form in the contextual toolbar. This will take you to the form creation screen.
- Under the Settings tab, choose the title and an email address at which to be notified.
- Under the People fields tab, select the contact information you wish to collect.
(This information will be stored against the contact record.)
- Under the Submission questions tab, add the questions you need to ask.
(Answers to these questions will be stored on the submission record.)
- To send a confirmation email to the person who submits the form, add a message under the Confirmation email tab.
- Click Create to save and publish the form.
Edit a form
You can edit a form from the page on which the form is located.
- Go to the page on which the form is located.
- Click Edit form in the contextual toolbar. This will take you to the form edit screen.
Move a form
You can move a form from one page to another.
- Edit the form (see above)
- Under the Settings tab, change the page on which the form is placed.
Communication preferences can be displayed on all forms. These are managed under Settings > Communications in the main toolbar.
You can define your own custom fields for People and Organisations under Settings > Custom fields. Any fields you create will be available on the form edit screen for you to display and require on the form itself.