Add, edit or remove an administrator
Add an administrator
- If the person already has a contact record, go to Contacts > People and locate the person.
- If the person does not have a contact record, create a new one.
- Check whether the person already has a user account. If not, click Create user account.
(you will need to specify an email address and temporary password for them).
- Click Assign a role and choose an appropriate role.
You can also follow this process the change a person's role from Editor to Administrator or vice versa.
Administrator roles explained
|Editor||Can create and edit all website content and structure|
|Administrator|| As Editor and can also manage the contact database and settings and can view activity
Remove an administrator
- Find the person in Contacts > People.
- Either delete the person (this will deactivate their account), delete their account or change/remove the role associated with their account.