Set up Google Analytics
If you want to track usage data on your website using Google Analytics, please follow these instructions.
This article is about Universal Analytics. If you are using the next generation of Google Analytics, please contact us for assistance.
Find your tracking ID (often called a 'UA code') within Google Analytics
- Sign in to your Analytics account. If you don't have an account, follow the prompts to create a new one.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- For new accounts you need the Property ID, which is displayed at the top of the page.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
Activate the Google Analytics feature on your website
- Go to Settings > Integrations.
- Select Google Analytics.
- Add your Tracking code (older properties UA-XXXX-Y).