Set up Google Analytics
If you want to track usage data on your website using Google Analytics, please follow these instructions.
Find your tracking ID (often called a 'UA code') within Google Analytics
- Sign in to your Analytics account. If you don't have an account, follow the prompts to create a new one.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
Activate the Google Analytics feature on your website
- Go to Settings > Features.
- Click Activate next to the Google Analytics feature.
- Add your UA code