Receive payments with Stripe and GoCardless
In order to take payments you'll need to set up an account with a supported payment processor and then connect this to your White Fuse account.
We currently support two providers: Stripe and GoCardless.
- If you don't have a Stripe account, set one up here: https://dashboard.stripe.com/register
- Login to Stripe
- Login to White Fuse and go to Settings > Payments in the admin menu
- Select Stripe and then click Connect Stripe account.
- You will be taken to Stripe and asked to confirm the connection. Click Connect Stripe account.
- Set up an account here: https://gocardless.com/merchants/new
- Login to GoCardless and go into the Developers section
- Find the Access Tokens section and create a new access token with the name such as 'White Fuse' and with Read-write access
- Copy the live secret key that is provided
- Login to White Fuse, go to Settings > Payments from the toolbar
- Select GoCardless, paste the live secret key and click Activate
Test your payment system
Once set up we recommend you test each system by making a live donation. You can then refund any payment made and delete the donation records in the database.