Understand the renewal process
Auto-renewal by default
All subscriptions are set to auto-renew. When a renewal date arrives an invoice is created and payment is expected
- If payment is not collected on time the subscription is Overdue.
- The subscription will remain overdue for the duration of the Grace Period.
- Payment reminder emails are sent to the member.
- If still no payment has been collected the subscription is Expired.
- 14 days prior: 1st renewal notice sent. If no valid payment method is found the email contains instructions on how to pay.
- On renewal date: 2nd renewal notice sent containing appropriate payment instructions.
- 14 days later: Payment reminder email sent (if not already paid).
- End of grace period: Subscription expires and cannot be re-activated.
My Account area
Members can log in to their account at any time and see the same payment instructions that are included in the automated emails. They can set up a payment method at any time, long before their subscription is due to renew.