Improve email broadcast delivery rates
When a broadcast is sent the emails are queued up and will be delivered as soon as possible.
Even once all the individual emails have been successfully delivered by White Fuse they may not all get through to the recipient's inbox. This is because each email client (Gmail, Outlook, etc) has its own checks and filters that can prevent email from being delivered to the inbox.
There are a number of things you can do to improve the chances of your emails getting in front of your audience.
- Only send to people who have opted-in to receive communications from you. You can check the communication options that you offer at Settings > Communications.
- Only send relevant communications. If people get irrelevant communications from you they are less likely to engage and may even mark your emails as spam.
- Use descriptive subject lines and avoid anything that could be seen as 'clickbait'.
- Ask recipients to add your sending email address to their list of contacts, mark your emails as important and/or move your emails from a 'promo' tab to their inbox.
- Launch your website to a custom domain and ensure this matches the domain of your organisation email address (defined in Settings > Organisation). If these match there may be an additional step we can take to authenticate the sending email. Contact us for more information on this.
If you feel that you are still having problems with email broadcasts being received please contact us. Please give specific instances of emails not being received so we can check recipient email addresses on a case-by-case basis.