Add a link to a page and make it a button
Any block of content within the main body of a web page can contain text links.
Create a text link
- Edit the block where you want the link to be.
- Select the text you wish to convert to a link.
- Click the Link button in the text editor toolbar and choose Insert link.
- Choose a destination. Either choose a page from within your website or enter a custom URL or email address.
- Check Style link as button if you want the link to appear as a button.
- Choose Open in a new tab if you want the link to open the destination page in a new tab.
- Click Insert.
It is not currently possible to add links to images in the main body of the page.