Create signposts to guide users to important pages on your website.
Create a signpost
- Go to Website > Signposts in the toolbar
- Click Create new signpost
- Add a title and body text to your signpost.
- Choose a destination page from the dropdown list. (Make sure the destination page already exists)
- Click Create
Placing signposts on pages
- Go to the page
- Go to Add > Signpost in the contextual toolbar
- Select up to three signposts to add
- Click Done
Note: Signpost placement takes immediate effect. If you edit a signpost the changes are applied to all instances of the signpost across your entire website.