Attach a file to an email broadcast
It is not currently possible to attach a file directly to an email broadcast but it is quite easy to achieve the same result. You can attach your file to a page on your White Fuse website in the normal way.
- Go to the page and choose Add > File in the contextual toolbar.
- Once attached, right-click on the download button and choose Copy link address.
- Edit your broadcast and choose Link > Insert link from the toolbar
- Paste in the URL of the file and add something descriptive to the text field
- Click Insert
This will provide a direct link to the file. The recipient's browser will either open the file in a web browser tab or download it immediately depending on their browser preferences.
You could also:
- Share the entire page on which the file is attached. This might be helpful if you want people to read more content before downloading the file.
- Delete the page the file is attached to once you have the link. The file will remain.
- Upload the file to anywhere else on the web you choose, such as Google Drive, Dropbox etc. This may be preferable if you want to be able to easily remove the file in the future or update it to a newer version.