Display sub pages in an image grid
This article explains how to display links to sub pages in an image grid. This layout mode displays the image, title and introduction of each sub page in a series of rows/columns on the parent page.
Enable the image grid
This is a setting you need to change on the parent page.
- Edit the page
- Go to the Layout tab on the left
- Choose Image grid
- Update the page
What to expect
- The number of columns will change automatically depending on the number of sub pages and the size of the viewer's screen.
- Sub pages are shown in the order they appear in the sitemap which can be edited at Website > Menus
- The featured image, title and introduction from the sub page are all displayed.
- When viewing a sub pages the left-hand menu is shown to aid navigation between sub pages.