Make website content narrower
Narrower body content
Sometimes it can be helpful to make the body area of a website page narrower to make text more easily readable. For example you may want to:
- Have a narrow and centred paragraph of text on your home page.
- Have bit more control when designing section overview pages.
How to make the body area narrower
To make any section of the page narrower follow these steps:
- Edit the page onto which you want to add panels.
- Toggle the text editor into HTML mode.
- Find the section that you want to make narrower.
- Copy and paste the following example code:
<section class="narrow"> <p>Your content goes here</p> </section>
How to make the narrow section centred
To make the narrow section also centred on the page you can copy the following code instead of the above code:
<section class="narrow center"> <p>Your content goes here</p> </section>